Check out VP Karen Huber's letter outlining membership options for upcoming First Friday Art Walks. We have three membership options and one of them will be right for you.
If you are an artist interested in participating in First Friday Art Walk, please read this before you register and submit payment.
- Each month Artists are chosen and matched to a Host Venue from the pool of Artists. Participation in one month does not guarantee participation in future months. For the most part, a matched pair of Venue and Artist is only for one month, and the next month there will be a different Artist in a Venue.
- Visual Artists should have at least 5 works to show.
- Content of works and performances need to be family friendly.
- Chosen Artists will be notified approximately 2 weeks before the event.
- Artists should contact Venues to discuss space available, and any special circumstances that are at that particular Venue.
- Art should be dropped off early in the week of the event, coordinating the time/date with the Venue's contact, and stay for 3 weeks.
- Installation should happen Wednesday through Friday, coordinated with the Venue's contact.
- Not all locations are blank walls to hang art for 3 weeks. In some situations, the art will be outside the front of the venue for just that night.
- Don't assume you can put holes in the walls - plan accordingly.
- Artist should provide labels for all art work with Artist contact info, title, medium, date and price, plus a summary price sheet with contact info that potential buyers can take with them.
- Artists should plan to be with their work the night of the event to answer questions and talk to the public.
Ready? Submit your info here!
Our ARTIST FEE is
$25 for an individual event.
$100 for a semi-annual membership.
$200 for an annual membership.
Use the DONATE button to access PayPal. When paying through PayPal please let us know specifically which event your donation is for. Do this in the field marked...
ADD SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS TO THE SELLER
Or write us a check and mail it to:
Oceanside Friends of the Arts
PO BOX 901
Oceanside, CA 92049