Here are the venues that will participate in First Friday: Oceanside Art Walk for December 2016.
See below for public transportation options, directions and parking
Be sure to pick up a souvenir map at a venue or being handed out in the streets on the night of the event.
Oceanside Museum of Art
704 Pier View Way
Oceanside Civic Plaza
330 N Coast Hwy
222 N Coast Hwy
212-C Artist Alley
Stephen M Jackson Studio
212-D Artist Alley
212-E Artist Alley
Muramid Museum and Art Center
212-F Artist Alley
- Beary Beary Holiday Month, dedicated to Children of all ages
- Rick Elliott and Second Hand Smoke (live music)
- Weldon May, master muralist (paintings)
- Sheila Wooten Montez (gourds)
- interactive mural painting: Fairy Tale Mural Mile, to go to Italy
Merry Makers Fair
409 Mission Ave, Suite C130
Do your holiday shopping with over a dozen local artists!
CENTURY 21 MISSION
501 Mission Ave
RW - WHITLOCK SURF EXPERIENCE
605 Mission Ave
W - WHITLOCK INK
609 Mission Ave
- Tom Wade (photography)
- high school photographers (photography)
- Ugly Sweater Christmas Party - wear your ugly sweater!!
701 Mission Ave
- inside: Twig Simpson (paintings)
- inside: Megan Guidry (paintings)
- outside: Cesar Barros and Friends (live music)
Mission Ave Bar & Grill
711 Mission Ave
OCeanside Art Gallery
713 Mission Ave
- Mary Villela (ceramics)
- Joe Villela (paintings)
OPT - Oceanside Photo & Telescope
918 Mission Ave
Star Party in the OPT parking lot, where you can image deep space from downtown!
6pm - 11pm
Take I-5 to Mission Ave exit. Go westbound for 5 blocks.
- on the street
- Civic Center parking structure
- Oceanside Transit Station parking structure